Using the most advanced dental technology possible is just as important as staying up-to-date on the latest treatment techniques. Because our practice is dedicated to providing you with the safest and most convenient treatment options available, we utilize advanced digital X-ray technology in our office.
Digital X-rays provide several advanced imaging options designed to save time, provide clearer dental photos, and expose patients to less radiation than traditional X-ray technology.
Our practice is focused on making your dental experience as comfortable as possible. At your next appointment, we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Conebeam CT Scan
i-CAT® Cone Beam 3D Dental Imaging System
The i-CAT® Cone Beam 3D Dental Imaging System allows your doctor to provide quick, comfortable, and effective dental imaging for the most precise dental health diagnosis possible. i-CAT® technology provides 3D data for:
- Dental implants
- Wisdom teeth extractions
- TMJ treatment
- Airway assessments and sleep apnea
- Full facial and jaw 3D images
Patients can take advantage of a more complete dental treatment with i-CAT® imaging. Special features for patients include:
- One, 20-second scan that provides enough data for a complete diagnosis
- A safer diagnosis with less radiation than traditional CT scanners
- Increased comfort — patients are seated in an open environment with plenty of space
- A more cost-effective imaging system
- Doctors can easily share the data with patients, so patients stay informed and are able to make educated decisions on their course of treatment
Our office is pleased to offer i-CAT® 3D imaging for patients receiving dental treatment. Come and see for yourself what it's like to receive a more advanced, patient-friendly dental experience. Call us today to schedule your next dental exam.